Bringing ideas, imagination, information and knowledge to people’s lives and communities.
A click and collect service will be available in most libraries from 6th July…
- Browse the online catalogue to see what’s available at your local library
- Call or email your local library to order your books
- Collect them from your local library
Online events and activities will continue and a team are curating an online programme to run from July to December.
As libraries re-open…
- We will be following national guidance on social distancing and safety precautions.
- Please note that our phased reopening plan will be in line with government guidance and any changes to restrictions may alter our plans.
- Reopening for a handful of libraries is currently being negotiated with landlords. Some buildings may remain closed until the autumn.
Our digital library is open 24/7 offering an extensive range of eBooks, eAudiobooks & eMagazines.
Summer Reading Challenge launches online on Saturday 4th July with a live event. With the disruption caused by Covid-19 and the impact of social distancing on schools, the 2020 digital challenge is designed to keep children engaged and interested in reading. The challenge is targeted at children aged 4-11 years old. The Summer Reading Challenge runs until Saturday 5th September.