Election of Parish Councillors for Peter Tavy on Thursday 2 May 2019
- To view the full document of persons nominated for election to Peter Tavy Parish Council, click here.
RETURN OF RESULT OF UNCONTESTED ELECTION
I, Steve Mullineaux, being the Returning Officer at this election of parish councillors report that the latest time for delivery of notices of withdrawal of candidature, namely Wednesday 3 April 2019, having passed, the persons whose names appear below stood validly nominated and were duly elected without a contest.
Abel, Victoria Louise
Ball, Kenneth John
Dodd, Edward Mark
Lane, William Lorimer Selby
- To view a PDF file of the full Return of Result of Uncontested Election document, click here.
Election of a Borough Councillor for Mary Tavy
Notice is hereby given that:
1. A poll for the election of a Borough Councillor for Mary Tavy will be held on Thursday 2 May 2019, between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm.
2. The number of Borough Councillors to be elected is one.
- For details of candidates, signatories, proposers, seconders and assentors, and addresses of polling stations (including Peter Tavy Village Hall), click here to view the full Notice of Poll.
- To view the Statement of Persons Nominated for election as a Borough Councillor for Mary Tavy Ward, click here.
European Parliamentary Election
23rd May 2019
Notice of Election for the South West electoral region (including Isles of Scilly and Gibraltar)