Richard – 01822 810939 / 07751347064 is offering to do what he can in terms of advice or visiting anyone that needs medical advice or assessing. He will provide his own PPE (personal protective equipment – we all know that acronym nowadays!) .
Kerry – 07780 450852. Kerry is a registered nurse and has been a member of the bereavement team while working in the A & E department. She’s willing to help in any way she can.
Help with collecting prescriptions:
- Jenny – 810199
- Peter – 01822 810 137 / 07802 588765
- New advice to people identified as being clinically extremely vulnerable
- Coronavirus and Mental Health Guide
- Updated Government Guidance for those who are Shielding
- Supporting People with Deafness and Hearing Loss during Covid 19