Whenever you return to this page, remember to press the “refresh” button on your browser to make sure you are seeing the most up-to-date information!
We are in it together so let us talk and help each other through.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to put requests for help or information forward, or to offer a service.
If you know of someone who does not have computer / internet access, but would benefit from having this list, please contact us and we’ll provide a paper copy or telephone them.
Thank you to all who have offered assistance in whatever form. It is really appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot be responsible for any arrangements made between volunteers and those seeking their help.
Choose one of the following categories:
- Self-isolating is vital to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus and Mental Health Guide
- Help with Health and Wellbeing
We’ll list any specialised requests for assistance which we receive here.
If you feel you can help, please contact us and we’ll put you in touch with whoever it is who needs your help!
- Free and Confidential Advice on Money, Benefits and Debt
- BOOTS pharmacies offering safe spaces for victims of domestic abuse
- Supporting People with Deafness and Hearing Loss during Covid 19
- Food and More Delivered from Tavistock….
- MARY TAVY POST OFFICE AND STORES – Re-Opened, but still Delivering too
- “Meals on Wheels” from Mary Tavy’s School Cook!
- Dartmoor Farmers – Beef Delivered to Your Door
- UPDATED Covid 19 information for farmers, landowners and rural businesses
- Enjoy the countryside – but please be responsible and keep your distance
- Farmers’ Update
- West Devon COVID Alert is Medium – What Does That Mean?
- New advice to people identified as being clinically extremely vulnerable
- The new national restrictions to fight Coronavirus
- The NHS COVID-19 app is now available to download
- New appeal to families with late teens, early twenties
- Eviction Ban – Are you Affected and Can We Help?
- Back to School – Information from Devon County Council
- What CAN and CAN’T I do?
- NHS Test and Trace: how it works
- Updated Government Guidance for those who are Shielding