OFFERS of ASSISTANCE
Thank you to all who have offered assistance in whatever form. It is really appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot be responsible for any arrangements made between volunteers and those seeking their help.
Choose one of the following categories:
- BOOTS pharmacies offering safe spaces for victims of domestic abuse
- Supporting People with Deafness and Hearing Loss during Covid 19
- MARY TAVY POST OFFICE AND STORES –
- Dartmoor Farmers – Beef Delivered to Your Door
Local Government Advice:
- Double vaccinations to be required before entering care homes from 11th November
- A plea to be careful from Devon County Council
- Devon’s Director of Public Health advises caution following PM’s statement
- Walk-in Covid Vaccinations Available in Okehampton
- Confirmatory PCR tests suspended from Tuesday 11th January
- Covid 19 Alert Level Update – and information about Booster Jabs >
- Government moves to “Plan B” – what does this mean?
- New Rules in reaction to new “Omicron” Covid-19 variant
- What is the Omicron COVID-19 variant?
- Government announces new advice on when it’s necessary to take a rapid lateral flow device test
- Money available to help support people during self-isolation
- Study shows vaccine immunity is stronger than natural immunity