LATEST NEWS (Click for details)
- If your child is unwell, consult HANDi this winter
- Join our PARLIAMENTARY PETITION for more road funding
- Bus passengers on the rise with £2 bus fare cap
- The ‘Household Support Fund’
- WHIST DRIVES RETURN to the VILLAGE HALL!
- All school-aged children eligible for free flu vaccine this winter
- Summer – Sun Safety, Heatstroke and TICK awareness>
- Parish Council Election Results
- One Stroke every 5 minutes – Act F.A.S.T campaign relaunched.
- £2 Bus Fare Cap in operation till end of 2024
- What do you need to know about scarlet fever and Group A Strep infections?
- Heating your home safely – Fire & Rescue Service Advice
- Flu vaccine for two and three year olds
- Face coverings required in some healthcare settings across Devon
- More help for people struggling with rising costs of food and energy
- Avian influenza prevention zone declared in south-west England
- Financial support for households struggling to pay for energy, food and other essential items
- DATA project event for Devon farmers and landowners interested in agri-tech
- Living Safely with Covid 19 – the New Guidance
- Power cut and Storms safety advice
For the latest news and advice from Devon County Council click here>
For news from West Devon Borough Council, click here>
The quarterly parish news magazine – the Peter Tavy Piper – is available to view or download from this website – click here.
Printing of the “Piper” is financed by the Parish Council to ensure that information reaches every household in the parish.