Jun 102016

A reminder that you can “Report a Pothole” to Devon County Council on www.devon.gov.uk/roadsnadtransport/report-a-problem

They like a photo to be added, but this is not essential. The pothole should be “over 40mm deep and greater than 300mm wide” (That’s 1 ¾ “ deep and 11 ¾ “ wide if, like me, you still work in old money!)

You get an email back with a ref number so you can check progress.

They also want to hear about blocked drains and flooding, overgrown vegetation, broken manhole covers and parking.